skip to Main Content

Film Unit

Redruth is a great location for filming with its heritage architecture, parks and wild spaces. If you’d like to use Redruth as a location for your film, we can help.

The permissions you’ll need to obtain will depend on who owns the location you have in mind. Any filming (including drone filming) on Cornwall Council owned land will need their permission and you can apply by completing the form on this page.

On this page, you’ll also find the Filming Code of Practice and insurance and risk assessment requirements.

If the location is owned by Redruth Town Council e.g. St Rumon’s Gardens, East End Park or the Library, you can contact us directly for permission.

If the location is privately owned, such as a building in town, you’ll need to seek permission from the owner but we might be able to help with contact details so get in touch with us first.

Overall, if you are unsure about the ownership of a location you have in mind, contact us first by emailing and we can point you in the right direction.

If you need space for parking or unit vehicles, get in touch and we can help with that too. You can apply for a specific parking dispensation by using this Cornwall Council form.

Share this

You may also be interested in