We’ve got a great year of festivals and events planned for 2023 in Redruth, so pop these dates in your diary now and don’t miss out on any of the fun.
Saturday 4th March – St Piran’s Festival
There’ll be a parade, the first town market of the year and Cornish celebrations throughout the town
Saturday 17th June – Murdoch Day
The Children’s Parade returns with the theme of Cornish Innovation & Innovators. As usual there’ll be stalls on Fore Street, the funfair and an expanded innovation zone.
Friday 8th to Sunday 10th September – International Mining and Pasty Festival
We are planning a full 3 day festival in 2023 starting with the Miners’ Tribute Day on Friday 8th September. The main event will be on Saturday 9th September and there’ll be a Fun Day in Victoria Park on Sunday 10th September.
Saturday 25th November – Redruth in Lights
We’ll be getting the Christmas celebrations in Redruth started with festive celebrations, the first of our Christmas markets and the switching on of the Christmas Lights.
And there’s more! Also coming in 2023 are:
- Redruth Town Markets – first Saturday of the month from March 2023. Extra festive markets at Christmas
- Coronation of King Charles III on 6th May 2023 – we’re planning some special events in town
- Summer outdoor theatre in St Rumon’s Gardens (tbc)
- Lowender Peran – the celebration of Celtic culture at various venues around town. 21st to 20th October 2023.
- Halloween half term craft activities – 23rd to 27th October 2023
- Father Christmas in his Grotto – Saturday 2nd, 9th and 16th December 2023
- Plus special events for all at Kresen Kernow, Krowji, The Ladder and many more venues throughout the year.