Winter Warm Hubs
We know that people may be struggling this winter and there are places that offer support locally.
You can head to Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change for support and their Warm Hub for Winter in Redruth until March 2023.
For further information on Warm Hubs and other winter support, visit the Cornwall Council Winter Support page.
Winter Support through your local Library
At Redruth Library you can access the following as part of our Winter Support programme;
- Access to a warm and heated environment.
- Access to group activities allowing people to socialise and interact with others.
- Copies of the Winter Wellness Guide produced by Cornwall Council (Public Health).
- Access to information, advice & guidance including signposting to other services.
- Access to public computers for community use.
- Digital Champions who can help you get online to access services.
- Access to local staff who will be able to advise on what support and services may be available including drop-ins from local partners.
- A local foodbank drop-off point.
Whether you are looking for a safe space to keep warm, advice or support – pop along to our library for some friendly company as the winter months draw closer. Anyone can visit for free and you can stay as long as you need to.